Master Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson on Oct 29, 2021 - Kelvin Ho
- There are 3 sections: Arm, Torso, Leg
- 1st action: 1 part - arm
- 2nd action: 2 parts - arm and torso
- 3rd action: 3 parts - arm, torso and leg
- Arm - Steer Wheel
- Torso - Transmission
- Leg - Engine
- 1st action: Stick Man (Simple)
- 2nd action: Robot
- 3rd action: Human-like (Complex)
- The actions are like the evolution of robots.
Six Sealing Four Closing:
- Horizontal Egg with the arm movement.
- Vertical Egg with kua and knee movement.
- Rotation on the right shoulder-kua axis. Need to stretch the left shoulder/elbow outside during the spin. Must spin fast. Must spin like a board. Spin fast that you vomit and lose balance. We must get over this threshold.
- Put the hand on the dantian.
- Lock the knees and move the dantian.
- This is what is needed in 2nd move in Golden Warrior Attendant Pound Mortar.
- I don't have enough separation between the dantian and arms.