Master Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson on Feb. 10, 2021 - Kelvin Ho
- First adjust, lock the middle finger tip, elbow-in over the top
- 3-way split
- right elbow-in to the left rear
- shoulder down
- right kua and knee point forward but not moving
- It's like you pull the finger, and it makes a sound in the morning.
Six Sealing Four Closing
- Don't move the shoulder
- Front middle finger tip does not move
- Use the front elbow to push into the front hand
- The front hand and the rear elbow form a line
- Use the front elbow to initate the action and create a split between the front hand and rear elbow
- We need to use a real dot in the middle that does not move.
- Master Chen used a mouse pointer on the screen to demarcate the non-moving middle.