Master Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson on Nov. 12, 2020 - Kelvin Ho
- Going down without doing down.
- It's like a telescoping stick becoming smaller.
- There is no bending at the waist.
- The peng must be maintained.
Elbows always go in (Nothing is inside of being small).
炼 - smelting
- Taiji body is like a dough. It's not a dough if you just add water to flour. We must go through the training like kneading the dough. We knead the dough, leave it to rest, and knead the dough again. Repeat it again and again. This process is called 炼 - smelting.
- We must create a jam in push hands. In real fight, it is very difficult to create such a jam. It takes a very high level of skill to be able to do it in a real fight.
- A piece of board hitting the target in one piece. Whole body moment.
- e.g. How the body goes forward and downward in Brush Knee In Oblique Stance.