Master Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson on Oct. 21, 2020 - Kelvin Ho
High Pad on Horse
- Rub the torso
- Only rotate the two shoulders and two kuas
- The left hand and the left foot are said to suck, like the two flaps of a door-hinge going to together.
- If we only move one flap towards the other flap, it is called to stick.
- Don't allow the fist to reach outward, it should go towards the ground.
- The waist stays inside the cylinder as we do the elbow strike and turn to the back.
- Swing from the kua
- Clarity (Thjnk of a slide show instead of a movie)
The constipation story. Others don't even have poo. We have to go through a threshold. We are getting stuck, when we can come out without breaking the rules.
Rotation is parallel to being an immortal. There is no immortal, i.e. there is no rotation. Rotation is a result. Immortal is someone who conquers all human things, but you need to dead to really do that.
There is no rotation, we only work towards rotation. Rotation is an aspiration.
Stretch is there all the time, and stretch leads to rotation.
Rotation is a result of a series of stretches.
Positive Circle is explained with 3 stretches.
- In-with-elbow: The anchor is at the point that the hand is pointing at.
- Turn-with-waist: The anchor is behind the back.
- Out-with-hand: The anchor is at the rear foot.