Toronto 4-day Chen Taiji Workshop Sept. 22-25, 2011 Notes
- Sept. 22, 2011
- Worked on not moving the front knee using the positive and negative circles.
- Push Hands training.
- First 13 moves training and corrections.
- Theory related to why the front knee cannot move. What this will be used for.
- Sept. 23, 2011
- Using a line on the floor to show positions of the feet and directions of movements.
- The distance between the two feet.
- head, should, kua positions.
- Incremental stretching, like an airport luggage belt.
- Yilu 13 moves corrections and repetition.
- Free push hands from 4-6pm.
- [gallery link="file"]
- Sept. 24, 2011